Best Safe Driver Dubai offers its services with customer convenience and take care of everything that came into its domain. Here is the list of terms and conditions that applies if a customer render our safe driver services. Please make sure you read terms and conditions carefully and agreed on it.
- Our safe driver cannot wait more than 15 to 20 minutes as this will let our other clients down. The additional charges after 20 to 50 minutes will be 20 AED after that per hour 45 AED.
- Canceling the trip after the arrival of our driver at your pickup location will be charged the full amount of trip.
- The driver or the company is not responsible if the vehicle has a black film or tinted in case caught by the police.
- The Driver’s responsibility is limited to driving the customer to the destination specified by using his/her own vehicle.
- The accident will be covered by the owner’s car insurance.
- The Customer has to agree that the vehicle properly covered by insurance.
- The acceptance of the service constitutes an acknowledgment by the customer that they have read and agreed to the foregoing terms of service.
- The company or driver is not responsible for any articles left in the vehicle by the customer before, during and after the service.
- The driver has the right to stop the car and discontinue the service once the customer misbehaves with him in any way that could endanger the life of both the customer and the driver.
- In case of an accident, Best Safe Driver is not responsible for the same but we will assist you to claim insurance as per your car insurance policy.
- The customer should have a valid document of Car.
- The customer agrees that in order to ensure both his/her and the driver’s safety on road, he/she will not cause any distraction while the service is in progress.
- The company or driver assumes no liability for fire, theft, losses or damage of any personal belongings in any case.
- In no events will it assumes liability for damage or injury sustained through faulty brakes or poor condition of the vehicle or its part.
- A customer has to agree to the terms of service before the journey begins.
- If the customer wants to change the time of pick up, he/she should inform to management team 45mins earlier of the booking.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING AN ACCIDENT OR IF THE SAFE DRIVER INCURS A TRAFFIC FINE?
All our chauffeurs are safe drivers that abide strictly by the traffic laws in the UAE. They have experience in driving various cars, ensuring your vehicle is in safe hands with our Drivers.
Unfortunately, if the driver gets a traffic fine while driving your car (due to the driver’s mistake), Best Safe Driver takes full responsibility to refund 100% of the fine amount.
However, during an unfortunate situation where the car driven by our driver meets with an accident, you agree not to hold Best Safe Driver, third party driver companies, or the drivers liable for any damage, loss, and injury to your car, persons, or property exceeding the amount of the excess provided for by your fully comprehensive motor vehicle insurance or AED 1000 per incident, whichever amount is lower.
**When an incident happens, the User should immediately contact Best Safe Driver to notify. Best Safe Driver will not take any complaints if the incident is reported 2 hours after the incident time.
For more details, please visit Safe Driver Dubai Office